Party on the water!
It’s party time! Imagine celebrating that special occasion with family and friends right on the beautiful waters of the Johnstone River. Snapping Tours ticks all the boxes for your next special occasion. Our tour guides will take you on an adventure around the Johnstone River, whilst you party on and celebrate. You can be guaranteed a fantastic and fun-filled cruise that you will surely never forget!
We are flexible with our tour times, so choose a tour time that suits you best. Our 5:30pm tours however are highly recommended for parties and other special occasions. Book today and enjoy partying on board Snapping Tours.
We are a fully licensed venue that supplies a variety of beverages! There is beer, wine and spirits available, as well as softdrink and water!
PRICES START at $25 per person. Call us on 0448814655 for more details.
WHAT WE OFFER!
- 45 ft Custom vessel able to carry 35 passengers
- A fully licensed bar
- 360 view of the river
- Fully weatherproof Vessel
- Shower & wash area
- Catering (if needed)
- Sound system that can be pluged into any device
- Beautiful scenery
- Includes tables & chairs which can be rearranged for your convenience
WHAT WE CATER FOR!
- Staff Parties
- Morning Teas
- Private Functions
- Bucks/Hens Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Sunset Cruises
- Booze Cruises
- 2.5 hr cruise on the Johnstone River (can go longer)
- Music system (connects to Bluetooth or AUX cord)
- Tables & chairs (can be arranged to suit your needs)
- Bar services
Q: How many people can I invite?
A: The vessel caters for a maximum of 35 people.
Q: How many people do I need, in order to have the boat to ourselves?
A: We have a set fee for the hire of the vessel, so you can have any number of people, as long as it does not exceed 35 people.
Q: Do we do group discounts?
A: Yes, Please contacts us by email or phone to find out more about group discounts.
Q: Can I bring food?
A: Yes you are welcome to bring your own food.
Q: Can I bring my own alcoholic beverages?
A: No, since we are a fully licensed venue and have beverages available on board at a cheap price.
Q: Can I listen to my own music?
A: Yes we are able to plug in any device to our music system.
Q: If I hire the whole vessel, how long does the cruise go for?
A: Your cruise will go for 2 hours and 30 minutes, but once we dock back alongside the wharf, the bar will be open until late.
Q: Can we start the tours later than 5:30pm?
A: Yes, as long as you hire the whole vessel.
Q: Are the party tours the same as the wildlife tours?
A: No they are not the same. We do not talk about the wildlife or the history of Innisfail on this tour. This is just a party tour.
- This is a party Cruise NOT a guided wildlife tour. We will not be spotting crocodiles or other wildlife on the party Cruise.
- NO BYO beverages. We are a fully licensed venue, with a variety of beer, wine, spirits and soft drink available on board.