Friday Night Cruises & Event’s
Don’t just check out our Booze Cruise Events. Come on board and join in on the fun!
Nothing better than a fun and fantastic cruise on board our custom built 48ft Catamaran! We are the only floating bar in Innisfail, located only 1 hour south of Cairns and 40 minutes from Mission Beach. There is a large selection of alcoholic drinks available including beer, wines, spirits, cocktails & shots, as well as non-alcoholic drinks including soft drinks and water. Cold and hot platters will also be available for you to enjoy. There is plenty for everyone!
The cruise runs for 1.5hrs (depending on the cruise) and the bar usually opens 30 minutes before the cruise departs, enough time for you to get your drinks and get ready for the cruise. As we arrive back, you are welcome to stay on board to purchase more drinks!
It doesn’t get any better than this. You will absolutely love these cruises, so make certain you book and we hope to see you on board!
The ‘Booze Cruise Event’ operates at the end of each month and there is usually a ‘theme’ involved. We also operate these types of cruises during the month too, so make sure to stay tuned on this page, as we will list the monthly Booze Cruises below. Alternatively, please check out our Facebook Page for upcoming Booze Cruise Events.
OUR NEXT BOOZE CRUISE 26th of July (Christmas in July)
Christmas in July Booze Cruise
It is never too early to celebrate Christmas…so we are holding a Christmas in July Booze Cruise right on board Snapping Tours
Get into the ‘early festive spirit’ and party the night away
About the cruise
A variety of drinks available from our bar on board the boat
LIVE MUSIC from Robert Cini
Cost is $35
Make sure you dress up and most importantly, book those tickets! It is going to be a fantastic night 👍 Please visit this link to book your tickets https://snappingtours.com.au/event/
UPCOMING EVENT CRUISES DATES
- Friday, 26th of July (Christmas in July) Cost is $35 PP – Live Music (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 9th of August (Art Deco-Black hand Gang)- $30 (2 hour cruise) 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday, 30th of August (Snapping Tours Birthday Party) Cost is $30 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 13th of September (Booze cruise) Cost is $25 (1 hour cruise) 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
- Friday, 27th of September (Live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 25th of October (live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 29th of November (live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 20th of December (Live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 5:00 pm & 8:00 pm
What the Booze Cruise includes:
✔️ Hot food platters
✔️ Tables & Chairs
✔️ Beautiful scenery
✔️ 360 view of the river
The Booze Cruise is an event that Snapping Tours have planned to carry out on one Friday night of each month. Prices and times may vary each month, depending on the type of event.
If you are looking to do a private cruise or a cruise on a different date, please book for the party cruise. This is perfect for staff parties, Christmas functions, birthday parties or whole vessel hire.
Please press the link below to our party cruise page
- This is a Booze Cruise NOT a guided wildlife tour. We will not be spotting crocodiles or other wildlife on the Booze Cruise.
- There are no vegetarian or gluten free food available.
- NO BYO beverages. We are a fully licensed venue, with a variety of beer, wine, spirits and soft drink available on board.
- NO BYO food.
- NO smoking on board.
To book a spot on our next booze cruise, please click the book now button below or simply call us on 0448814655.
Q: Do you have cheap drinks?
A: Yes. We have the cheapest drinks in town.
Q: Can I bring my own alcohol on board?
A: No, since we are a fully licensed venue and supply the alcoholic beverages on board.
Q: Do we operate every Friday?
A: No, Booze Cruises only occur once a month. To find out what Friday of the month the Booze Cruise is being held, please visit our Facebook page or call us on 0448814655.
Q: How many people can I bring on board?
A: Up to 35 people, but please note that there may be others already on board.
Q: Can I smoke on board?
A: NO Smoking on board, Due to new Queensland Government Rules & Regulations
Q: If it rains, will I get wet?
A: No you will not get wet. Our vessel is fully covered, protecting you from the rain.