Friday Night Cruises & Event’s
The event (booze) cruise operates at the end of each month, We run different theme cruises each month and also cruises during the month. It is best to check out our upcoming event (booze) cruises below to find out when our next cruise is.
It’s a prefect way to end a week on board our custom built 48FT Catamaran being the only floating Bar in Innisfail (only 1 hour south of cairns) with a large section of alcoholic drinks include: Beer, Wines, Spirits, Cocktails & Shots. The cruise runs for 1.5hrs (depending on the cruise) and the bar being open before and after the cruise allowing you to enjoy a few drinks before and after the cruise.
OUR NEXT BOOZE CRUISE (Friday 31th of May) Hawaiian Cruise
🌴 Hawaiian Cruise 🌴
Aloha 🏄♂️🏄♀️ Get those Hawaiian shirts and lei’s out and dress up for the Hawaiian Themed Cruise! The cruise will be held on Friday night the 31st of May!
Platters and bar snacks will be available on board, as well as a selection of drinks that you can purchase from the bar 🥂🍻 It is a cruise not to be missed!
Make sure you dress up Hawaiian style, as there will be a prize for best dressed 😁
✔️ Bar will open at 5:30pm
✔️ Cruise departs right on 6:00pm
✔️ Cruise finishes at 8:00pm
The cost is $30 per person!
About the Hawaiian Cruise:
- Cruise is on Friday Night 31th of May
- A 1.5 hour cruise. The boat will leave at 6:00pm and return at 7:30pm
- The bar onboard will open 5:30pm, where you can purchase a variety of beverages
- Hot food Platters
- Fantastic music
The cost of the Hawaiian Cruise is $30 per person.
UPCOMING EVENT CRUISES DATES
- Friday, 31st of May (Hawaiian Theme Cruise) Cost is $30 PP (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 28th of June (Pizza Night) Cost is $35 PP (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm
- Friday, 26th of July (Christmas in July) Cost is $35 PP – Live Music (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 9th of August (Art Deco-Black hand Gang)- $30 (2 hour cruise) 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Friday, 30th of August (Snapping Tours Birthday Party) Cost is $30 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 13th of September (Booze cruise) Cost is $25 (1 hour cruise) 6:00 pm & 8:00 pm
- Friday, 27th of September (Live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 25th of October (live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 29th of November (live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 20th of December (Live Music) Cost is $35 (2 hour cruise) 5:00 pm & 8:00 pm
What the Booze Cruise includes:
✔️ Hot food platters
✔️ Tables & Chairs
✔️ Beautiful scenery
✔️ 360 view of the river
The Booze Cruise is an event that Snapping Tours have planned to carry out on one Friday night of each month. However, prices and times may vary each month, depending on the type of event.
If you are looking to do a private cruise or a cruise on a different date, please book for the party cruise. This is perfect for staff parties, Christmas functions, birthday parties or whole vessel hire.
Please press the link below to our party cruise page
- This is a Booze Cruise NOT a guided wildlife tour. We will not be spotting crocodiles or other wildlife on the Booze Cruise.
- There are no vegetarian or gluten free food available.
- NO BYO beverages. We are a fully licensed venue, with a variety of beer, wine, spirits and soft drink available on board.
- NO BYO food.
- NO smoking on board.
To book a spot on our next booze cruise, please click the book now button below or simply call us on 0448814655.
Q: Do you have cheap drinks?
A: Yes. We have the cheapest drinks in town.
Q: Can I bring my own alcohol on board?
A: No, since we are a fully licensed venue and supply the alcoholic beverages on board.
Q: Do we operate every Friday?
A: No, Booze Cruises only occur once a month. To find out what Friday of the month the Booze Cruise is being held, please visit our Facebook page or call us on 0448814655.
Q: How many people can I bring on board?
A: Up to 35 people, but please note that there may be others already on board.
Q: Can I smoke on board?
A: NO Smoking on board, Due to new Queensland Government Rules & Regulations
Q: If it rains, will I get wet?
A: No you will not get wet. Our vessel is fully covered, protecting you from the rain.